Box Seats Baseball

OOTP X league for the best and brightest of baseball fans!


    Sign-Up Sheet

    Share
    avatar
    PhillyFreedom

    Posts : 16
    Swings : 16
    Join date : 2009-10-14

    Re: Sign-Up Sheet

    Post  PhillyFreedom on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:41 pm

    Name: Tom
    AIM/MSN: jonesz911

    Team Name (City [USA or Nearby], Nickname): Philadelphia Freedom
    League Desired: Left Field

    Stadium Name: Constitution Park
    Dimensions (Must be realistic, if any wacky measurements, explain.):

    Surface - Natural Grass
    Wall - 10 FT All-Around
    Left Foul - 330 FT
    Left Power Alley - 370 FT
    Center - 400 FT
    Right Power Alley - 370 FT
    Right Foul - 330 FT

    Logo Link (If you have one.):

    Solid White Uniforms with Blue Accents (Collars for the Arms, Neck, Stiching), Blue Numbers, No Names located on the uniforms

    Triple-A Affiliate: Atlantic City Gamblers
    Double-A Affiliate: West Virgina Rednecks
    Single-A Affiliate: Long Beach Bums
    avatar
    BSB Owner
    Admin

    Posts : 129
    Swings : 208
    Join date : 2009-10-11

    Re: Sign-Up Sheet

    Post  BSB Owner on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:21 pm

    Welcome Voodoo and PhillyFreedom! We're almost full up now!

    I'll update the list right after I figure out this video madness. Laughing

    paulpharmd

    Posts : 14
    Swings : 15
    Join date : 2009-10-14

    Re: Sign-Up Sheet

    Post  paulpharmd on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:03 pm

    Hey, my name is Paul Hetrick. I am interested in joining this league. I have online OOTP league experience. I posted something earlier but I don't see that post anymore, weird. Anyway here is some contact info for me:

    AIM: PaulPharmD2000
    E-mail: paulpharmd2000@hotmail.com
    avatar
    scottdogg73

    Posts : 31
    Swings : 41
    Join date : 2009-10-11

    Re: Sign-Up Sheet

    Post  scottdogg73 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:28 pm

    I think I've finally made up my mind.

    Name: Scott Sherwood
    AIM/MSN: (yahoo): scottdogg73

    Team Name (City [USA or Nearby], Nickname): New York Nighthawks
    League Desired: no preference

    Stadium Name: Skyline Park
    Dimensions (Must be realistic, if any wacky measurements, explain.):
    LF Line: 367 (Wall- 10 ft.)
    LF: 395 (Wall- 10 ft.)
    LCF: 420 (Wall- 5 ft.)
    CF: 412 (Wall- 5 ft.)
    RCF: 397 (Wall - 5 ft.)
    RF: 344 (Wall- 25 ft.)
    RF Line: 310 (Wall- 25 ft.)


    Logo Link (If you have one.):

    Triple-A Affiliate: Albany Apple Sox
    Double-A Affiliate: Hoboken Hecklers
    Single-A Affiliate: Hudson Valley Rivercats

    ShoelessJoe

    Posts : 114
    Swings : 142
    Join date : 2009-10-11
    Age : 37
    Location : Arizona

    Re: Sign-Up Sheet

    Post  ShoelessJoe on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:46 pm

    scottdogg73 wrote:I think I've finally made up my mind.

    Name: Scott Sherwood
    AIM/MSN: (yahoo): scottdogg73

    Team Name (City [USA or Nearby], Nickname): New York Nighthawks
    League Desired: no preference

    Stadium Name: Skyline Park
    Dimensions (Must be realistic, if any wacky measurements, explain.):
    LF Line: 367 (Wall- 10 ft.)
    LF: 395 (Wall- 10 ft.)
    LCF: 420 (Wall- 5 ft.)
    CF: 412 (Wall- 5 ft.)
    RCF: 397 (Wall - 5 ft.)
    RF: 344 (Wall- 25 ft.)
    RF Line: 310 (Wall- 25 ft.)


    Logo Link (If you have one.):

    Triple-A Affiliate: Albany Apple Sox
    Double-A Affiliate: Hoboken Hecklers
    Single-A Affiliate: Hudson Valley Rivercats

    Looks nice Scott.

    What program are you using to create those stadiums? I kind of dig that.

    Seabass

    Posts : 20
    Swings : 28
    Join date : 2009-10-14

    Re: Sign-Up Sheet

    Post  Seabass on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:26 pm

    BSB Owner wrote:Name:
    AIM/MSN:

    Team Name (City [USA or Nearby], Nickname):
    League Desired:

    Stadium Name:
    Dimensions (Must be realistic, if any wacky measurements, explain.):
    Logo Link (If you have one.):

    Triple-A Affiliate:
    Double-A Affiliate:
    Single-A Affiliate:

    ---

    BOX SEATS BASEBALL

    Right Field League


    1. The TBD TBD's (scott)
    2. Toledo Glass Warriors (Shane Shirey)
    3. Dallas Texans (Nik Pineider)
    4. Nashville Bulldogs (Jason Cole)
    5. Las Vegas Wild Burros (Brian Anderson)
    6.
    7.
    8.

    Left Field League

    1. Buffalo Barnstormers (Matt Szczepanski)
    2. Chicago Sabermetrics (Jarrod)
    3. Apex Fire Ants (Dan)
    4. Lehigh Valley IronPigs (Sebastian Prulli)
    5. Boston Militiamen (Rich - BSB Owner)
    6. Thibodaux Voodoo (Robbie)
    7. Philadelphia Freedom (Tom)
    8.

    Waiting List

    1.

    Quick note, my name is spelled wrong on here. It is Sebastian Pruiti
    avatar
    scottdogg73

    Posts : 31
    Swings : 41
    Join date : 2009-10-11

    Re: Sign-Up Sheet

    Post  scottdogg73 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:56 pm

    ShoelessJoe wrote:
    scottdogg73 wrote:I think I've finally made up my mind.

    Name: Scott Sherwood
    AIM/MSN: (yahoo): scottdogg73

    Team Name (City [USA or Nearby], Nickname): New York Nighthawks
    League Desired: no preference

    Stadium Name: Skyline Park
    Dimensions (Must be realistic, if any wacky measurements, explain.):
    LF Line: 367 (Wall- 10 ft.)
    LF: 395 (Wall- 10 ft.)
    LCF: 420 (Wall- 5 ft.)
    CF: 412 (Wall- 5 ft.)
    RCF: 397 (Wall - 5 ft.)
    RF: 344 (Wall- 25 ft.)
    RF Line: 310 (Wall- 25 ft.)


    Logo Link (If you have one.):

    Triple-A Affiliate: Albany Apple Sox
    Double-A Affiliate: Hoboken Hecklers
    Single-A Affiliate: Hudson Valley Rivercats

    Looks nice Scott.

    What program are you using to create those stadiums? I kind of dig that.

    Someone posted a link to the Ballpark Creator program on the ootp boards a few months ago. I don't remember the link but if you go over there and search for BallparkCreator you'll probably find it.
    After I make the ballpark image with that, I use paint.net to layer in the logos, background pictures, etc. It takes some stretching and resizing to get them to look good in-game.
    The nice thing about them is I can make them fast and,if I'm properly organized, can update them pretty easily to add championship banners, retired numbers, or whatever.

    ShoelessJoe

    Posts : 114
    Swings : 142
    Join date : 2009-10-11
    Age : 37
    Location : Arizona

    Re: Sign-Up Sheet

    Post  ShoelessJoe on Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:23 pm

    scottdogg73 wrote:
    ShoelessJoe wrote:
    scottdogg73 wrote:I think I've finally made up my mind.

    Name: Scott Sherwood
    AIM/MSN: (yahoo): scottdogg73

    Team Name (City [USA or Nearby], Nickname): New York Nighthawks
    League Desired: no preference

    Stadium Name: Skyline Park
    Dimensions (Must be realistic, if any wacky measurements, explain.):
    LF Line: 367 (Wall- 10 ft.)
    LF: 395 (Wall- 10 ft.)
    LCF: 420 (Wall- 5 ft.)
    CF: 412 (Wall- 5 ft.)
    RCF: 397 (Wall - 5 ft.)
    RF: 344 (Wall- 25 ft.)
    RF Line: 310 (Wall- 25 ft.)


    Logo Link (If you have one.):

    Triple-A Affiliate: Albany Apple Sox
    Double-A Affiliate: Hoboken Hecklers
    Single-A Affiliate: Hudson Valley Rivercats

    Looks nice Scott.

    What program are you using to create those stadiums? I kind of dig that.

    Someone posted a link to the Ballpark Creator program on the ootp boards a few months ago. I don't remember the link but if you go over there and search for BallparkCreator you'll probably find it.
    After I make the ballpark image with that, I use paint.net to layer in the logos, background pictures, etc. It takes some stretching and resizing to get them to look good in-game.
    The nice thing about them is I can make them fast and,if I'm properly organized, can update them pretty easily to add championship banners, retired numbers, or whatever.

    Pretty cool. I'll check it out.

    I have been usng GIMP to create my images such as logos, banners, etc. I downloaded paint.net and messed with it a bit too but I like the UI of GIMP since it is more familiar to me at this point.

    Thank you btw What a Face

    ShoelessJoe

    Posts : 114
    Swings : 142
    Join date : 2009-10-11
    Age : 37
    Location : Arizona

    Re: Sign-Up Sheet

    Post  ShoelessJoe on Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:51 pm

    I found the stadium creator. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. This could be fun and entertain me for a while. haha
    avatar
    BSB Owner
    Admin

    Posts : 129
    Swings : 208
    Join date : 2009-10-11

    Re: Sign-Up Sheet

    Post  BSB Owner on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:50 pm

    Seabass wrote:Quick note, my name is spelled wrong on here. It is Sebastian Pruiti

    Sorry about that! Hard because when you edit you can't see former posts. Embarassed

    paulpharmd

    Posts : 14
    Swings : 15
    Join date : 2009-10-14

    Re: Sign-Up Sheet

    Post  paulpharmd on Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:25 am

    OK guys, I have a team name.

    Carolina Hellbenders
    Location: Cary, NC

    Ballpark Name: The Rock
    Dimensions:
    Left- 317
    Shallow LC- 362
    Deep LC- 387
    Center- 402
    Deep RC- 387
    Shallow RC- 362
    Right- 317

    Minor League affiliates:

    AAA- Tacoma Deadly Catchers (Tacoma, WA)
    AA- Richmond Raptors (Richmond, VA)
    A- Albany River Rats (Albany, NY)

    Thanks,
    Paul

    ApexGM

    Posts : 72
    Swings : 78
    Join date : 2009-10-12

    Re: Sign-Up Sheet

    Post  ApexGM on Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:35 am

    Name: Dan
    AIM/MSN:Patriss

    Team Name (City [USA or Nearby], Nickname): Apex Fire Ants
    League Desired: No preff

    Stadium Name: The Ant Mound
    Dimensions (Must be realistic, if any wacky measurements, explain.): 345LF , 365 LC, 410CF, 345 RC, 325 RF
    Logo Link (If you have one.): TBD

    Triple-A Affiliate: Buies Creek Camels
    Double-A Affiliate:Cary Imps
    Single-A Affiliate:Long Island Whales

    Came up with a AAA so I figured I would post it
    avatar
    BSB Owner
    Admin

    Posts : 129
    Swings : 208
    Join date : 2009-10-11

    Re: Sign-Up Sheet

    Post  BSB Owner on Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:55 pm

    Losing some steam here!

    Only THREE teams remain, votes are ALMOST done, ch'mon!

    Does anybody have friends that'd interested?

    If you haven't voted, well.. Evil or Very Mad
    avatar
    madkat22123

    Posts : 9
    Swings : 10
    Join date : 2009-10-13
    Age : 43
    Location : Beaumont, TX

    Re: Sign-Up Sheet

    Post  madkat22123 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:02 pm

    I've voted!

    ShoelessJoe

    Posts : 114
    Swings : 142
    Join date : 2009-10-11
    Age : 37
    Location : Arizona

    Re: Sign-Up Sheet

    Post  ShoelessJoe on Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:17 pm

    madkat22123 wrote:I've voted!

    get that new / updated logo in your avatar! Cool

    But to stay on topic here, I've asked a couple OOTP buddies about it but they have a lot on their plate right now. Most are busy running their own leagues and helping on the beta team.

    The search continues though!
    avatar
    madkat22123

    Posts : 9
    Swings : 10
    Join date : 2009-10-13
    Age : 43
    Location : Beaumont, TX

    Re: Sign-Up Sheet

    Post  madkat22123 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:33 pm

    And here is the new Nashville Bulldogs logo (courtesy of Shoeless Joe!)

    avatar
    madkat22123

    Posts : 9
    Swings : 10
    Join date : 2009-10-13
    Age : 43
    Location : Beaumont, TX

    Re: Sign-Up Sheet

    Post  madkat22123 on Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:36 pm

    And the jersey! Thanks Joe! Smile


    ShoelessJoe

    Posts : 114
    Swings : 142
    Join date : 2009-10-11
    Age : 37
    Location : Arizona

    Re: Sign-Up Sheet

    Post  ShoelessJoe on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:05 pm

    madkat22123 wrote:And the jersey! Thanks Joe! Smile


    No problem at all.

    It looks sweet!

    Here is the actual template for in game so Rich can get in placed.
    avatar
    WichitaGM

    Posts : 33
    Swings : 34
    Join date : 2009-10-17
    Age : 37
    Location : Brooklyn, NY

    Re: Sign-Up Sheet

    Post  WichitaGM on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:35 pm

    I'd like to bring back the (now defunct) Wichita Wranglers, if you'll have me.
    Looking forward to it, great idea!

    BSB Owner wrote:Name: Eric Holthaus
    AIM/MSN: eric21081

    Team Name (City [USA or Nearby], Nickname): Wichita Wranglers
    League Desired: Right Field League

    Stadium Name: Cow Town
    Dimensions (Must be realistic, if any wacky measurements, explain.):
    Left field Line – 334 feet
    Left field – 360 feet
    Left field alley – 402 feet
    Center field – 390 feet
    Right field alley – 395 feet
    Right field – 360 feet
    Right field line – 315 feet
    10ft walls, all around.
    Logo Link (If you have one.): http://www.sportslogos.net/images/logos/40/1447/full/6677.gif

    Triple-A Affiliate: Dodge City Dodgers
    Double-A Affiliate: Hays Vegetarians
    Single-A Affiliate: Ogallala Hicks

    ---

    BOX SEATS BASEBALL

    Right Field League


    1. New York Nighthawks (Scott Sherwood)
    2. Toledo Glass Warriors (Shane Shirey)
    3. Dallas Texans (Nik Pineider)
    4. Nashville Bulldogs (Jason Cole)
    5. Las Vegas Wild Burros (Brian Anderson)
    6. Carolina Hellbenders (Paul)
    7. Wichita Wranglers (Eric Holthaus)
    8.

    Left Field League

    1. Buffalo Barnstormers (Matt Szczepanski)
    2. Chicago Sabermetrics (Jarrod)
    3. Apex Fire Ants (Dan)
    4. Lehigh Valley IronPigs (Sebastian Pruiti)
    5. Boston Militiamen (Rich - BSB Owner)
    6. Thibodaux Voodoo (Robbie)
    7. Philadelphia Freedom (Tom)
    8.

    Waiting List

    1.
    avatar
    BSB Owner
    Admin

    Posts : 129
    Swings : 208
    Join date : 2009-10-11

    Re: Sign-Up Sheet

    Post  BSB Owner on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:39 pm

    You're in!

    Welcome to the league! Two spots left!

    Please head over to the polls section and place your votes on rules! Very Happy
    avatar
    Afino

    Posts : 84
    Swings : 91
    Join date : 2009-10-11
    Age : 33
    Location : Rochester NY

    Re: Sign-Up Sheet

    Post  Afino on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:26 pm

    Buffalo minor league teams:

    AAA: Rochester Red Wings
    AA: Hartford Whalers
    A: Toronto Bills
    R: Niagara Falls Rapids
    avatar
    GraysGM

    Posts : 3
    Swings : 4
    Join date : 2009-10-18

    Re: Sign-Up Sheet

    Post  GraysGM on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:12 pm

    Name: Neil Thomas.
    AIM/MSN: Neither.

    Team Name (City [USA or Nearby], Nickname): Providence Grays
    League Desired: Left Field League

    Stadium Name: Messer Street Grounds

    Dimensions (Must be realistic, if any wacky measurements, explain.):

    LF Line: 348 (Wall- 10 ft.)
    LF: 350 (Wall- 10 ft.)
    LCF: 351 (Wall- 10 ft.)
    CF: 384 (Wall- 15 ft.)
    RCF: 352 (Wall - 9 ft.)
    RF: 325 (Wall- 38 ft.)
    RF Line: 297 (Wall- 38 ft.)


    Logo Link (If you have one.): None.

    Triple-A Affiliate: Morgan City Cardinals
    Double-A Affiliate: Cedar Hill Trailriders
    Single-A Affiliate: Greensburg Miners
    Rookie League: Martinsburg Generals
    avatar
    BSB Owner
    Admin

    Posts : 129
    Swings : 208
    Join date : 2009-10-11

    Re: Sign-Up Sheet

    Post  BSB Owner on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:16 pm

    Awesome! One more team left, but we do have 16 registered users, so it might only be a matter of time!

    Welcome Neil as we spread across the pond to the UK!

    ShoelessJoe

    Posts : 114
    Swings : 142
    Join date : 2009-10-11
    Age : 37
    Location : Arizona

    Re: Sign-Up Sheet

    Post  ShoelessJoe on Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:25 pm

    Very nice, welcome aboard Neil.
    avatar
    scotto313

    Posts : 6
    Swings : 6
    Join date : 2009-10-19
    Age : 48
    Location : Avon Lake Ohio

    Re: Sign-Up Sheet

    Post  scotto313 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:49 pm

    Name:Scott Maynor
    AIM/MSN:scotto31370

    Team Name (City [USA or Nearby], Nickname):Cleveland Cold Warriors
    League Desired:Right Field

    Stadium Name:The Ice Box
    Dimensions (Must be realistic, if any wacky measurements, explain.):
    Left field – 360 feet
    Left-center – 395 feet
    Center field – 420 feet
    Right-center – 370 feet
    Right field – 345 feet

    Logo Link (If you have one.):Still looking

    Triple-A Affiliate:Lake Erie Crushers
    Double-A Affiliate:Avon Lake Shoremen
    Single-A Affiliate:Lyndhurst Arcs
    Rookie League:Sheffield Lake Cardinals

    Sponsored content

    Re: Sign-Up Sheet

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:56 am